For the samosa wrappers:
· 2 cups M&S Organic Plain Flour
· 1 tsp paprika
· 1 tsp cumin
· 1 tsp instant yeast
· ½ tsp salt
· ¼ tsp black pepper
· ¼ cup oil
· 1 cup water
For the filling:
· 2 tbsp olive oil
· 1 cup M&S Frozen Green Peas
· 1 cup onion, chopped
· 1 cup carrots, chopped
· 1 cup potatoes, chopped
· 1 tbsp curry powder
· 1 tbsp Cook With M&S Ras El Hanout
· Salt and pepper, to taste
· 1 litre vegetable oil
1. Prepare the filling by sautéing the onion, peas, carrots, and potatoes in olive oil until softened.
2. Add the curry powder and Cook With M&S Ras El Hanout.
3. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
4. Set the mixture aside to cool.
5. To make the samosa dough, mix all the dry ingredients well.
6. Add the oil and mix again, then gradually add the water and combine.
7. Knead the dough for 10 minutes by hand or in a stand mixer, then allow it to rest for 20 minutes.
8. On a floured surface, roll the dough out until it is a couple of millimetres thick.
9. Cut the dough into circles, fill each circle with the vegetable mixture and then seal each one to form a parcel.
10. Heat oil to 200˚C and deep fry the samosas until golden brown.
11. Serve with a selection of M&S dips, such as Sweet Mango Chutney or Spicy Mango Chutney.