This August Reebok releases Classic Leather Legacy, an easy-to-wear retro-running inspired lifestyle silhouette. Classic Leather Legacy takes cues from a bygone era of running and reimagines it for the next generation,
creating this on-trend modern classic.
The nuanced design is a result of decades of creative sampling and insight. A team of designers worked to reveal the most compelling Reebok design language for today’s style conscious consumer.
Born from the aesthetic of Reebok in the late 1970’s and early 1980’s, the effortless silhouette nods to the Aztec, a racing shoe from 1979 and the Classic Leather, an athleisure runner from 1983. Keeping this collective history in mind, Reebok’s product and design teams leveraged their imagination, research and insights to fuel Classic Leather Legacy’s modern design appeal for today.
This all-new silhouette features:
· Outsole & Midsole: The tried and true rubber outsole is mixed with a voluminously injected molded midsole, a modern cutline and a contrasted (in color & texture) heel counter.
Board-Lasted Construction: The upper is a mixture of materials crafted from nylon ripstop, suede and leather. The initial 70s-inspired colorways speak to the bygone era of Reebok’s original Racing Club
· Sublime Detailing: The details this model offers include a 3D Reebok window box and Union Jack. As well as a modern woven Reebok Classics tongue label with TPU translucent film execution, hits of reflectivity and a speed-lacing system.
· The Reebok Classic Leather Legacy is available in Reebok stores in UAE, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Qatar; and other partners e.g. Ounass, Sivvi, Dropkick, Athlete’s Co, Nejree, Noon, and Namshi, in a range of intro colorways for both men and women. Reebok has plans for special releases and collaborations throughout 2020, and into 2021.
· Available in Dubai Mall, The Galleria Mall Al Maryah Island - Abu Dhabi, Burjuman - Dubai, Mega Mall - Sharjah starting from AED 399 on August 14th 2020 .
· For more information please visit www.reebok.com.