Versace Icons is the definitive Versace wardrobe. At the collection’s heart are a series of signature House codes; power tailoring in the Versace hourglass silhouette; the bustier sculpted into dresses or as an alternative to the everyday tank top; the iconic Medusa ’95 House hardware first seen in the 1995 collections; leather Greca Goddess accessories featuring the House Greca signature in golden metal. The Versace Icons collection brings together these powerful symbols of the House in iconic wardrobe pieces.
Key pieces and signatures include:
- Butter-soft nappa leather tailored coat and jacket cut to cinch at the waist and extend into the signature straight-shouldered Versace hourglass silhouette. Worn with a matching nappa pencil skirt that demonstrates the collection’s elevation of versatile classics.
- Versace denim pieces including the definitive jeans for all occasions—cut straight and hugging the waist in crisp washed denim.
- The signature bustier corset of Atelier Versace pared back as a sculptural everyday top.
- The perfect trench coat, here punctuated by golden buttons featuring the House Medusa signifier.
- Tops including knit layers in Versace’s foundational color of deep black, and shirts which showcase Versace’s signature expertise and craft in generous silk volumes.
- The artisanal architecture of Greca Goddess bags, including the perfect working tote bag in soft quilted leather that demands to be touched, and the harmonious curves of the top handle bag.
These new additions to Versace Icons are available now at Versace.com and boutiques worldwide.
This latest chapter concludes the campaign lensed by photographers Mert & Marcus and starring actor Anne Hathaway and singer Chris Lee that launched the first Versace Icons pieces in April of this year.
“Iconic fashion house Versace offers bold, sophisticated, fun, strong design combined with impeccable Italian craftwork. They are intentional and serious about their work as thought leaders in matters of inclusivity and are always seeking to use their considerable platform to value and promote women’s empowerment as well as championing LGBTQIA+ rights. They are a fashion company with a very real heart, and it is my honor to continue working with them on the next chapter of their Icons collection.” — Anne Hathaway
“Versace delivers a clear feminine message of courage, independence, boldness, and confidence. This next chapter of the Versace Icons collection continues the House’s signature expression of beauty through luxurious and elegant designs and shares a positive vision of the future.” — Chris Lee
Chief Creative Officer: Donatella Versace
Photographers: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Starring: Anne Hathaway, Chris Lee
Stylist: Jacob K
Hair Stylist: Orlando Pita
Makeup Artist: Tyron Machhausen
Set Designer: Happy Massee